Sunday, November 26, 2006

Whoo..... my blogskin nice??? all credits to huiling... she having this craze about blogskins, brushes n everything... haha but really thx lah! anyway i juz sprained my little toe yesterday its super pain, yesterday was wishing that miracle would happen and today! my toe not so pain le, but still cant walk properly... YaY!!!

Juz heard from serene she is giving out fliers now at jurong point!!!! 100 pieces for 3.80 bucks.... shes doing wif her cousin ...cos shes dying to buy the cai min you cd... hope her wish comes true x) shes kinda regreting nw. cos she say e pay veri low.. but anw JIA YOU...

huiling just told me that maybe sec 4 farewell is postponed.. is it good or bad??? actually i dunno cos i have been missing handbell prac for wks!!! hope farewell can changed to a weekday then i dun haf to change my piano lesson on saturday haha.... but i still looking forward to it.

No comments: