Wednesday, November 29, 2006

today i finally decided to come up with the christmas wishlist!!!!!

- Sony Ericsson Z610i (most likely to come true, cos juz received 100 dollars voucher form M1 for being loyal customer so can change phone set!)
- chocolates
- candy stick
- earrings
- bags
- shirts, skirts
- go salon n do sth abt my hair (actually not really my wish, gotta do something abt it b4 sku reopens anw)
- finish all my homework before christmas!!!!
- a brand new piano :)


( pls make my wish come true!!!!)

parents birthday coming... and i have totally no idea wad to give them... hope something practical n useful. so far din manage to see that thing that really capture my attention for me to get for parents.. haiz. but i shall work harder to get the most perfect gift for them!!! Yay!!!! :)

No comments: